LANE CONTROL SIGNS (LCS)
LANE CONTROL SIGNS TO CONTROL TRAFFIC LANES
LANE CONTROL SIGNS (LCS)
ARROW CROSS VARIABLE SIGNS
In the time of global positioning systems and other navigational tools available for motorists traffic signs still holds a very important place in traffic control systems of any country.
they are to control vehicular activity or walker movement, they should be noticeable and put in the best possible spot. The fundamental motivation behind these signs is to ensure safety and proficiency on open streets. These signs should be given legitimate consideration by drivers, and people on foot for their own security and for the wellbeing of others.
There are various types of traffic control signs, one of which is the lane control signs. As the name recommends these movement signs are utilized to offer bearings to the drivers going to paths. These are the particular sort of movement light example changes. It imparts movement design changes. It can be utilized to ready drivers to reversible path changes. It is utilized to oversee activity on Multi-way Street. These signs can speak to predefined images to demonstrate the right utilization of paths when drawing nearer passages and motorway toll entryways, or wherever there is the need to alter the traffic course.
Gives 100% uptime with no dependency on Grid Power and broken wires
Maintenance Free Operation with dry cell sealed batteries
Supports NTCIP Protocol as well as Photonplay’s Standard SignCom Protocol
IP65 & EN12966
Each lane control signal model was designed to ensure the best visual appearance on the market. Photonplay uses high-quality LEDs designed for road applications as well as its exclusive constant current modular power supply system. Brightness is controlled by current intensity rather than pulsed signals. Consequently, the messages are stable and provide maximum visibility in all lighting conditions.
Photonplay’s lane control signals also enable energy cost savings because they consume up to 90% less electricity than conventional fiber optic panels. All components are designed and manufactured to reduce operating costs by facilitating maintenance and upgrading. For example, the LED panels’ front assemblies can be replaced in minutes using a regular screwdriver and power supplies are modular. Power supplies can be installed on each panel or consolidated in a more accessible area in order to minimize lane closures during maintenance operations.
Because of their modular design, Photonplay’s LED panels are easily adaptable to your needs. Photonplay offers a full array of predesigned panels and it is possible to combine several messages on a single panel. Photonplay can also custom design specific or oversized panels. Feel free to inform us about your particular needs.
Flexible dimming modes to meet the needs of various types of installations.
- 50% instantaneous or timed fixed dimming, external photoelectric cell
- Gradual dimming (1,000 increments), external photoelectric cell
- Gradual dimming (1,000 increments), photoelectric cell built into the front panel
- Gradual dimming (1,000 increments) of a set of panels from a master panel, internal or external photoelectric cell
- Permanent fixed dimming (50%)
300 mm (12 in.) visor for improved visibility and contrast in direct sunlight
DISPLAY AND FLASHING MODES
Display and flashing modes include a constantly lit mode as well as several flashing modes:
- Flashing every 250 ms
- Flashing every 500 ms
- Flashing every 1 s
- Wig-Wag flashing every 250 ms
- Wig-Wag flashing every 500 ms
- Wig-Wag flashing every 1 s
- NEMA 4 enclosure
- Compliance with ITE requirements applying to LED message panels
- Exterior dimensions:
- 710 x 710 mm (28 x 28 in.) for 600 mm (24 in.) messages
- 710 x 965 mm (28 x 38 in.) for 750 mm (30 in.) messages
- Depth: 200 mm (8 in.)
- Supply voltage: 90-135 VCA/60 Hz.
- Power: nominal 15 W; maximum 30 W
- Power factor: > 90%
- Compliance with operating temperature criteria of the NEMA TS 2 standard (-34 to +74°C [-30 to +165°F])
- Independently controlled and powered messages
- Dry contact for the confirmation or alarm of each message and for interlocking two contiguous messages without additional material
- Replacement of the front panel assembly and main components using simply a regular screwdriver, which facilitates upgrading and maintenance operations
- Fully compatible with:
- Standard traffic signal conflict monitors (NEMA and 170)
- Earlier versions of Orange Traffic lane signals
- Separate power supply modules that are replaceable while powered
- Front lens measuring 4.76 mm (3/16 in.) in thickness with UV protection
GANTRY DESIGNS & MOUNTING
VMS as the most visible product on a ITS Road, Design and aesthetics are on the most important part along with the functionality, hundreds of designs to choose from. Free Consultation on Gantry design and approvals by our dedicated team of CAD engineers
Talk to our VMS Experts
Contact our team of expert to suggest you the best product for your ITS project