Parking in cities and urban areas is a main concern. The parking spaces have shrunk and it is difficult to find an open parking area within the city premises. This event has led to the advent of parking lots and multi-level parking units. To keep these parking units functional and chaos-free, a lot of new and innovative devices and equipments are used. To run the daily proceedings of these parking units smoothly, various new and advanced Parking Guidance Systems are deployed. These parking guidance systems are composed of various sensors and displays that guide the control centre and show their messages to the people during parking.
Floor vacancy display is one such display unit which displays the information about the vacancy of parking spaces on a floor. It also displays the total number of parking spaces available on the floor. It can display various other information that it gets from the central control unit. It is connected to the central control unit by Wi-Fi and has no need of a wired connectivity. The wireless connectivity allows it to be installed anywhere in the parking lot. The only connection it needs is the power supply. It also consumes less power and saves a lot of electricity.
- Customizable display as per requirements
- Available in different sizes
- Mono-colored as well as multi-colored
- Consumes less power
- Wireless connectivity
- Auto brightness
- Anti-glare coating on the display
- Easy to connect
- Relatively negligible maintenance cost
- Reliable and durable
- Low cost
- High ROI
The floor vacancy display works in tandem with the other components of the Parking Guidance System and is controlled by the control unit which automatically displays the information on the display. The floor vacancy display by Photonplay is one of its kinds and is very robust in nature. It can counter dust and dirt and does not allow it to enter inside its body. This improves the life expectancy of the device and it also does not allow the moisture and humidity to enter inside. This saves the device from any short circuiting.
The floor vacancy displays are of two kinds:
- Single Floor Vacancy Display- It displays the parking space available on a particular floor where it is installed giving the idea to the users to whether park the vehicle on the same floor or check out the other floors.
- All Floor Vacancy Display- The all floor parking vacancy display shows the vacant space on all the floors on a single display unit and also shows the overall parking spaces available for the users in the parking lot. It gives a clear idea to the users to opt for a floor which suits their parking requirements.
The floor vacancy display by Photonplay is being used in many countries worldwide and has received positive reviews from the users. Please contact us with your requirements and a quote. We will get back to you with the best quote we can offer within one working day. We also provide special discounts for our returning customers.